- This event has passed.
Lubbock Uncorked April 27
April 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Lubbock Uncorked wine event is on April 27, 2018 from 4 – 9 p.m. at the American Windmill Museum.
2018 Lubbock Uncorked!
- Celebrate the culture of grape-growing and wine-making in the Lubbock area!
- Attendees will be tasting wine made from High Plains grapes and will feature only TEXAS wine!
- There will be wine, food and music – don’t miss this one. It promises to be barrels of fun!
- Learn more about wine and food pairings through one of our wine education classes.
- Not a wine drinker? We will have craft beers as well just for you!
“Experience Texas” a Wine & Food Pairing Event – @ the American Windmill Museum
Buy your tickets NOW for “Experience Texas”, a wine and food pairing event presented by Chef Antonio Pina, of Farm to Fork Gastro Truck.
- Experience Texas will be held from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in the classroom at the North end of the Train Room, in the American Windmill Museum. Featuring a 5 course tasting of fine Texas delicacies and Texas wine, provided by Republic National Distributing Company, this is a “must attend” event. Seating is LIMITED to get your tickets today.
- Tickets are $40 for this culinary extravaganza!
- Menu: Rattle Snake & Rabbit Beignets with roasted jalapeno, sweet taters, sweet cream fondue & chives; Fried Green Tomatoes with bacon marmalade, gulf shrimp & roasted poblano goat cheese: Wild Boar Osso Buco Empanadas with tomatillo mole, fried plantain, queso fresco and micro cilantro; Snapper with purple basil, cheese grits and greens; Buttermilk Rum Cake with blood orange sorbet.
NOTE: Tickets must be purchased to Lubbock Uncorked in order to gain entry into the event! Both tickets can be purchased here.